Choose from our Posters & Signs range
A2, A1 & A0 Poster Paper Explained
A strong, smooth paper, ideal for indoor posters. This coated paper has a satin finish and is a popular and economical choice.
Posters & Signs
Street-level exposure for your event, product or service.
Posters and signs are a classic form of marketing, for both indoor and outdoor promotions. Posters can be framed or unframed to display on bulletin boards, walls or in windows. Pull-up banners are perfect when you’re on the move and need a portable solution for branding at meetings and events.
With a range of sizes available, posters and signs can be colourful and artwork-heavy, to simple and minimalist in their design.
The ideal choice of poster size – and its design - will depend on two key factors: the space available for display, and the distance from which it will be viewed. The human eye’s horizontal and vertical fields of vision (135 degrees and 180 degrees respectively) result in an optimum viewing range for images of varying sizes. Here’s our ‘rule-of-thumb’ guide for the ideal viewing range for standard poster and pull-up banner sizes:
- A3 posters (size 297 x 420mm): view from 0.77 to 1.03 metres
- A2 posters (size 420 x 594mm): view from 1.09 to 1.45 metres
- A1 posters (size 594 x 841mm): view from 1.54 to 2.06 metres
- A0 posters (size 841 x 1189mm): view from 2.18 to 2.91 metres
- Pull-up Banner (size 850 x 2000mm): view from 3.3 to 4.3 metres
At Snap, our posters and pull-up banner designs and templates cover the most popular formats:
- Four classic poster size options: A3 posters, A2 posters, A1 posters, and A0 posters
- Two choices of poster stock: Satin Paper or Synthetic
- Pull-up Banners: two choices for hardware, Standard or Premium
- Quantities: 1 to 10 units (contact us if you need more!)
To get started, first choose the pull-up banner or poster size you want, then select from the options for paper stock and/or hardware, and quantity. You can then choose how you wish to design your poster or banner from four options:
- Upload your design, if you already have one prepared.
- Download one of our poster or banner templates and use it to guide your design. You can then upload your finished design as per option 1.
- Design with Canva, either from scratch, or be inspired by one of the many customisable design templates available.
- Use our design services – get in touch to start working with one of our in-house designers.