Choose from our Business Cards range
Paper stocks explained
Deluxe look and feel, great price - for business cards that won’t weigh you down. Available in Slimline Business Cards only.
Better350gsm Silk or Gloss
Smooth, solid and quality – for business cards that do the rounds. Available in Standard Business Cards only.
Best350gsm with Celloglaze
The top-shelf option, for when your card means business. Matt or Gloss. Available in Premium and Square Business Card formats.
Business Cards – create a unique and lasting impression.
Business cards are a standard part of any business. Whether it’s at a meeting, a trade show or a conference, the exchange of business cards is almost as common as a handshake or verbal greeting. With the right design and choice of format and finishing, your business card can be a powerful tool in presenting and marketing your business.
Before you start the design process, think about the impression you want to create. Sleek and professional? Reliable and trustworthy? Fun and relaxed? Witty and humorous? This should drive not only your selection of colours, fonts and images, but also the shape and size for your business card and the stock and finishes used.
At Snap, our range of business card designs and formats cater for every ‘business personality’:
- 3 size and shape options: Standard Business Cards, Slimline Business Cards and Square Business Cards.
- Landscape and portrait formats
- Single sided or double sided
- 6 paper stock / finish options
- Quantities from 50 to 500
If you don’t find exactly what you want in our online store, then contact your local Snap Centre who’ll be happy to discuss your requirements.
To get started, first choose the business card shape and size you want, then select the options for orientation, quantity, number of sides to print, paper stock and finish. You can then choose how you wish to design your business card, from four options:
- Upload your design, if you already have one prepared.
- Download one of our business card templates and use it to guide your design. You can then upload your finished design as per option 1.
- Design with Canva, either from scratch, or be inspired by one of our customisable design templates.
- Use our design services – get in touch to start working with one of our in-house designers.