Choose from our Cards range
Cards – when you want to leave a lasting impression.
Custom-designed cards are the perfect vehicle to convey your corporate image, promote your business and products, or to send a personalised message to customers, friends, or family. Our online print shop provides several online design options for you to create your individually designed cards. You can upload a card design you have already created, get started using one of Canva’s card design templates, or you can design from scratch using the card templates provided to guide you. If you’d prefer to leave the design of your card to the experts, you can always book in a design consultation with one of our graphic designers.
Marketing postcards can be designed and printed in a variety of sizes and formats, including DL postcards, the classic A6 postcard, or upscale to an A5 postcard. Advertising postcards are a popular print advertising alternative to traditional flyers and are perfect for direct mail campaigns, unaddressed mailers, letterbox drops, and instore displays. Unfolded cards are also perfect for store gift cards.
The traditional format for greeting cards is the A6 folded card, but for maximum impact you can upsize to an A5 folded card. Folded cards are the perfect choice for any special occasion: invitations, wedding cards, birthday cards, seasonal greeting cards and religious celebration cards. Create a bespoke special occasion card using your own photos, and you can always add a handwritten note for that extra personal touch.
The A4 unfolded card format is the perfect choice for certificates, mini-posters and menu cards.
Aside from their design, cards differ to flyers and brochures in the heavier weight card stock they are printed on. ‘Paper stock’ is generally between 60gsm and 200gsm in weight, whereas anything over 200gsm (grams per square metre) is considered card stock.
At Snap, our range of card design and templates includes:
- Folded and unfolded card options.
- Unfolded card options include DL cards, A6 cards (the classic postcard format), A5 cards and A4 cards.
- Folded card options include the classic A6 greeting card format and A5 folded cards.
- Landscape and portrait design formats
- Single sided or double sided
- 3 paper stock options, from 250gsm to 350gsm
- Quantities from 50 to 2000
If you don’t find exactly what you want in our online store, then contact your local Snap Centre who’ll be happy to discuss your requirements.
To get started, first choose the card size and format you want, then select the options for orientation, quantity, number of sides to print, and card stock. You can then choose how you wish to design your card, from four options:
- Upload your design, if you already have one prepared.
- Download one of our card templates and use it to guide your design. You can then upload your finished design as per option 1.
- Design with Canva, either from scratch, or be inspired by one of the customisable design templates.
- Use our design services – get in touch to start working with one of our in-house designers.